In our premiere episode, we’ve got news from Gartner, VMware, Microsoft and IBM. We’ll put the first book up on our tech bookshelf. And the anniversary of a company’s collapse that everyone remembers.
- Gartner Calls for IT Maintenance Bill of Rights
- VMware Q2 sales up 48% to $674M, tops forecast; also halves the price of SMB kits
- Salesforce.com sues Microsoft over alleged patent violation
- IDC Ranks IBM Tops in Middleware
- Hitachi has posted: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Deploying Cloud for the Enterprise
- July 21, 2002 – Telecommunications giant WorldCom Inc. filed for bankruptcy protection after disclosing it had inflated profits by nearly $4 billion through deceptive accounting.