It’s an Oracle-heavy week in the news. Activities for your spouse at VMWorld. Plus, Dell makes a big acquisition.
- Microsoft releases SQL Server Migration Assistant for MySQL 1.0
- Dell agrees to acquire 3PAR for $1.15B for its virtual-optimized storage
- Micron’s P300 is the first enterprise-class SSD, at 1.9 TB/day for five years.
- Spousetivities at VMWorld 2010
- HP situation for a new CEO – need one ASAP
- Larry Ellison says HP board is a bunch of idiots like the Apple board that fired Jobs
- Oracle suing Google for use of Java in Droid phones
- Oracle started with Peoplesoft…who’s next?