Week 1 of the 2010 NFL Season is this week. The Browns travel to Tampa to face the Buccaneers. It’s GameTime!
1st Quarter: Roster Cuts
- Players waived, not many surprises. Biggest name let go was CB Brandon McDonald (picked up by Arizona)
- Only 3 CBs but TWELVE LBs kept on the 53 man roster.
- Does this mean some trades are still coming?
2nd Quarter: Lots of new players
- Free Agents/Trades: Jake Delhomme, Senecca Wallace, et al
- Rookies: Not all of Heckert’s first class survived the final cuts.
3rd Quarter: What to expect from Offense/Defense
- Can Delhomme bounce back?
- What will Wallace/Cribbs do in Wildcat?
- Will young receivers step up?
- Can defense pressure the QB?
- Can defense stop the run?
- Are LBs and DBs improved from last year?
4th Quarter: Predictions
- Browns record in 2010 will be ???
- Browns vs Tampa this week. Predictions?