John is on assignment this week. Tom and Mike have you covered with a look at the Forbes 400 list and a fast mover this year. Plus, Oracle seems to be in the spending mood again. And Google makes some cool news and is also making Chrome enterprise-friendly.
- Zuckerberg soars up Forbes list of wealthiest people
- AMD stock jumps at rumors of acquisition by Oracle
- Oracle interested in NetApp?
- Google project 10(100)
- Google’s Chrome browser getting admin-friendly
- Need some info on best practices? IBM Redbooks can help.