- A study reports that about 20,000 Twitter Elites are responsible for 50% of the traffic
- Kraft making commercials from your tweets
- Time Warner streams live TV in your house!
- Firefox 4 downloads dominate IE9
- Are you the next Martin Scorsese? Here are some videos shot entirely on cellphones.
- But you won’t be shooting that mobile film on Symbian soon: Nokia’s Symbian is no more by 2012?
- Summer Blockbusters: Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern, X-Men: First Class, Transformers3, Harry Potter 8, Pirates 4, Battle: LA, Cowboys & Aliens, Super 8
- March 30, 240 BC – 1st recorded perihelion passage of Halley’s Comet.
- March 28, 845 – Paris is sacked by Viking raiders, probably under Ragnar Lodbrok, who collects a huge ransom in exchange for leaving.
- March 31, 1951 – Remington Rand delivers the first UNIVAC I computer to the United States Census Bureau.