- Cisco Live, July 10-14, Las Vegas
- RSA hackers exploited a Flash zero-day bug. And the blog at RSA.
- Breach at email marketing firm includes banks and financial institutions
- Texas Instruments acquires National Semiconductor for $6.5B. Can TI save it after 4 years of problems?
- Oracle sees 40% slide in Sun hardware business
- Google wants the Nortel patents for almost a billion dollars!
- But will the patents help the Android mess?
- Microsoft is not very App happy.
- And Windows Phone 7 dropped from 9pct to 7.7pct from November to February.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 gets better features.
- And Windows 8 details are leaking.
- April 4, 1975 – Micro-soft.
- April 1, 1976 – Apple Inc.
- SNIA wants you to watch some videos. Check out the Spring 2011 posts.