What is driving all of that storage software sales and why do you need it? And who’s looking at all of that social media data anyway? It doesn’t sound like many of us are… yet. All this and more in this week’s show.
Sponsor: GoToMeeting with HD Faces
- Microsoft offering credits for Azure outage
- An IBM study reveals surprising numbers about companies that are actually collecting social media information
- IT hiring continues to show gains, according to CIO survey
- Storage software selling peaks
- HP readies a cloud for businesses
- Will IT even bother blocking the NCAA tourney this week?
Tech Bookshelf :
- Sysprep advice from Windows Server News
- Is the date software ships a feature of the project?
- MapReduce explained with smartphones and the Empire State Building