0 Flares 0 Flares ×
We’re getting all physics-ey on the show, with new subatomic particles, perigee moons and more. Maybe we’re just really excited for The Avengers movie this week. And the trailers that will debut in front of the movie. Get your nerd on with us this week!
Mobile App of the Week:
Frequent travelers may appreciate the convenience of the Starwood Hotels app for iOS for their travel accommodations. Tom has become a fan.
- Who wants to see a Big Moon?
- Give me more Baryon particles!
- The new trailer for the Dark Knight Rises movie debuted online this week. You’ll also get to see it on the big screen before The Avengers this weekend. You ARE going to see The Avengers, aren’t you? No spoilers please!
- The little Blackberry that couldn’t. Can they do anything right anymore? Do you still own a Blackberry? If so, what’s keeping you there?
- Facebook wants your organs. Why does this sound like it could be bad?
- What do you do when you have $1 Million and want to drive a green car? Check out the sweet Rimac.
This Week in Nerd History:
- May 1, 1840 – The Penny Black, the first official adhesive postage stamp, is issued in the United Kingdom.
- May 2, 1945 – World War II: Fall of Berlin: The Soviet Union announces the capture of Berlin and Soviet soldiers hoist their red flag over the Reichstag building.
- May 3, 1973 – The 108-story Sears Tower (Willis Tower) in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
The Same3Guys network was founded by John, Mike and Tom Kresic. We are three brothers with over 60 years of combined IT experience. The goal of our network is to give back some of what we’ve learned. We strive to share our enthusiasm and make the content much more relatable than other places you may have tried. Our slogan is to provide podcasts that are fun, informative and family-friendly. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.