Is Boston an untapped market for IoT professionals? One major US company is betting on it. The Panama Papers leaks 2 TB of data onto the web. A hacker exposes thousands of university printers. And a CNBC attempt at teaching users about password testing goes horribly wrong.
Running Time: 40:00
IT Pro News
- Microsoft supports MongoDB protocol for its DocDB.
- Azure storage can be encrypted at rest
- AWS encryption at rest white paper
- CNBC site royally botched a password tester
- Medical supply cabinet technology is dripping with vulnerabilities
- Thousands of college printers are hackable
- The first-to-market BBM service for encrypted messaging goes free
- Over one billion users now on WhatsApp encryption
- The Panama Papers data trove stings enough for a PM to resign
- While HP updates its logo, GE moves to Boston for IoT
- Hiring great developers from anywhere
IT Pro Bookshelf
- Fin interop with ISO 20022 and IBM